"SVTC membership has been an invaluable asset to Cadence over the years. As a growing company in this area, our ability to leverage the many available networking activities continues to be an integral part of our on-going success. Cadence has also benefited from recognition by the SVTC as the High Tech Company at the annual Tech Nite awards event."
- Chip Harvill, VP Marketing
"As a technology user and training coordinator, I find the SVTC luncheons a great source of information and networking. I have developed contracts with businesses and trainers as a result of conversations at the meetings. SVTC helps me to serve the needs of my customers and clients."
- Mary Sullivan, Training Coordinator
Blue Ridge Community College
See our Membership Benefits Brochure.
SVTC is a community of shared interests and values without regard to geographical location. All companies, public entities and individuals are welcome to join!
Benefits of SVTC membership
- Recognized as a technology leader in the business community
- Listed on SVTC online membership directory - another venue to promote your business with a 150 word description
- Opportunities to network with technology leaders to find solutions to your business problems
- Opportunities to develop new business through SVTC events and contacts
- Capability to distribute company information to SVTC members using the SVTC database
- Opportunity to further your education and business knowledge through SVTC-sponsored programs
- Ability to network with legislators and government officials during SVTC's annual legislative event
- The SVTC is one of 10 councils in the State of Virginia. During the year our members network and collaborate with the other councils throughout Virginia as part of their membership benefits
- Up-to-date information about the Virginia technology community, state programs, and funding sources
- Opportunity for sponsorship and publicity in the weekly SVTC ezine, luncheons, and SVTC website
- An abundance of sponsorship opportunities to create greater exposure for you business
- Opportunities to participate in a committee - get to know other members and their companies and highlight your own
- Reduced fees for SVTC events for you and all of your employees so you can save lots of money
- An opportunity to get to know other members and learn about their services, and for other committee members to learn about you and your services by serving on any of several SVTC committees
- An opportunity to mentor "younger" business owners or managers or to be mentored by seasoned professionals to help your business get to the next level